Monday 15 October 2012

5


Yikes!  How's Unnamed Male Cop going to get out of this one? Hah, only joking - he's totally not.

So I hand inked Rider, and that isn't doing it for me either - back to the drawing board. I say drawing board. There's not an actual board. I'm working on a hardback copy of Frank Miller's 300 because it's big enough to fit a piece of A4 paper on. I trust the blood spatter makes up for any minor inaccuracies in my portrayal of hew-mon anatomy. It's going to have to.

Background images: Trafalgar Square at evening, photograph by Andreas Tille, adapted and used with grateful thanks under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

ADDITIONAL: Greetings and salutations to anyone who's made it here from The Webcomic List, thanks for checking me out. Dark Rider is always at home to Mr Shameless Plug so if you'd like to drop a link to your own website please feel free to leave it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is number *Two* in the queue for moderation. Thank you for holding. Your comments are important to us.