Friday 12 October 2012

4


Back in black. I tried to box clever in panel 3 and make use of the outline effect I had trouble with on the cover pic, though I don't think it's really paid off. I might end up inking The Rider by hand. Haven't quite got a fix on that guy yet, but hey, the Metropolitan mounties look okay. Was I too lazy to draw the helmet badge twice? Yes sir, yes I was.

The two silhouette panels were originally going to be a bit more involved - I'd envisaged the figures as being white on a black skyline over the usual evening sky, possibly with car lights passing by. As it turned out, turning the black silhouettes white made them look horribly pixelated, so I left it alone and just changed up the colour a bit. To be honest there's a probably a limit to the number of times I can realistically rotate Trafalgar Square before it gets ridiculous.

Next: Dark Rider goes NC-18 for Violent Content!

Background images: Trafalgar Square at evening, photograph by Andreas Tille, adapted and used with grateful thanks under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is number *Two* in the queue for moderation. Thank you for holding. Your comments are important to us.